Titulo

Andorra 500


Classic Moto Road Regularity Rally by Cyril Despres

Andorra 500 / June 4 – 7, 2015

"Motorcycles have been my lifelong passion. I started riding when I was 14 and bikes have been a part of my life ever since.  I suppose then it was inevitable that, almost as soon as I had decided to switch from racing on two wheels to four, I started thinking about ways of continuing my involvement in motorcycles and continuing to work with the close team of people who have been with me for so many years. Organizing a road regularity rally quickly became the option that appealed to us all. I’d taken part in them before and really enjoyed their unique mix of conviviality and friendly competition."


"And as a trained mechanic I share my team’s love of classic motorcycles’ simplicity and beauty. Plus of course I am lucky enough to live in one of the most picturesque parts of the world with mountain roads just made to be ridden over. The perfect setting for the Andorra 500. Via this web site you should hopefully find all you need to inspire you to participate in what we are confident will be an unforgettable 4 days of motorcycling, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information."

Cyril Despres





No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0